SMOK Nfix-Mate vs Uwell KOKO Prime
Followed by the Nfix kit, SMOK just released another Nfix series kit, Nfix-Mate, not like the original Nfix kit, the new Mate one is quadrate, that’s really reminds me another square-like kit which released recently too, it’s Uwell KOKO Prime. So let’s take a closer look at them on this review.
1. Side-filling translucent cartridge, to observe consumption and amount left of e-liquid
2. Two kinds of pods with built-in coils: single mesh 0.8Ω/DC MTL 0.8Ω
3. 1100mAh built-in battery, output power 1-25W, with 0.69'' OLED display
4. Puff available about 320, draw-activated operating mechanism; with a silicone dust cap
Uwell Caliburn KOKO Prime
A new version of Caliburn KOKO kit, KOKO Prime bring us a better vaping and also visual experience this time! You will love it’s beautiful new Panels.
1. Compatible with Caliburn G pod and coils, cost-effective to use
2. Two different airflows when the pod is installed in different directions
3. Pro-Focs flavor testing technology to provide unparalleled vape experience
4. Including a lanyard to free your hands and convenient to carry
5. Multiple replaceable decorative panels to meet different demands
6. Made of PCTG+PC+ABS, with exquisite & portable appearance
Learn more about Caliburn KOKO Prime, you can also refer to this comprehensive Uwell KOKO Prime Review.
SMOK Nfix-Mate vs Uwell Caliburn KOKO Prime
So, which one do you like the best? Uwell Or SMOK? Let us know your opinion by comment a review below.
Learn More (Remember login first to check better price)
ElegoMall provides worldwide shipping and competitive price for all the customers, register on ElegoMall Now to get your new user coupon that worth $1,000 (wholesale only) and 20% OFF coupon for retail and then enjoy better price of more latest vape kits.
And for any inquires of vape wholesale in China, feel free to contact Elegomall.
Recommend for You